Brothers symposium to be held on March 25, 2017

Print / Share

HomearrowBrothers symposiumarrow

Registration is now open

The Brothers Think Tank proudly announces the Brothers Symposium, a national event at the University of Notre Dame (South Bend, Indiana), to be held on the upcoming Feast of the Annunciation, Saturday, March 25, 2017. The program, based on the Vatican document on the "Identity and Mission of the Religious Brother in Church," published in December 2015, is also being sponsored by the Conference of Major Superiors of Men, the National Religious Vocation Conference, the Religious Brothers Conference, the Religious Formation Conference, and the University of Notre Dame. 

Br. John Mark Falkenhain, O.S.B.

Benedictine Brother John Mark Falkenhain, O.S.B., professor of psychology at St. Meinrad's Seminary, will be the keynote speaker for the Symposium followed by responders and a panel discussion. Participants are invited to conclude the day at the Vigil Mass for Sunday to be celebrated at 5 p.m. at the Basilica of the Sacred Heart on the University of Notre Dame campus. Additional weekend and weekday liturgy options include those scheduled at Holy Cross College and St. Mary's College, both also located in South Bend, Indiana.

The conference fee ($50 for student participants and $75 for non-students) will cover the cost of the program and lunch which will be served at the South Dining Hall at the University. Go to the Symposium website to register or learn more. 

This article has no comments or are under review. Be the first to leave a comment.

Please Log-in to comment this article

HORIZON ...
Discernment for disciples | Commitment to Christ crucial for vocations | ...  More
Vocation Ambassadors Program ...
Fourteen select teams of vocation ministers, communicators, and Catholic single young ...  More
2016 Profession Class Report ...
The number of women and men professing final vows in 2016 ...  More
Retreat Day to Ignite the ...
Presented by Sr. Charlene Diorka, SSJ, and sponsored by the Hudson ...  More
February newsletter ...
Pope calls for Bishops Synod on Youth & Vocation | Workshop ...  More
Effective Collaboration between Vocation and ...
Presenter: Sr. Maribeth Wentzlaff, O.S.B. sponsored by the Heartland Member Area. ...  More
NRVC Member Area

CONNECT WITH NRVC

February-March 2017 

Member area meetings

February 2: Delaware Valley, February 6-7: Southwest; March 6: Mid-Atlantic, March 27: Hudson Valley

NFCRV Applications accepted

January 9 - March 13, 2017

NRVC Board applications accepted

Deadline is March 1

Vocation Ambasssadors Program Applications accepted

February 1 - March 25

Iamnrvc
Renew your NRVC membership